Dear all,

I know that some times, the documentation is hard to maintain, and you may already know what I will tell you now. I just wanted to let you know that `_ss_id_to_name' (from `BoundaryInfo') works on a mesh that I created with physical groups in Gmsh. This code

┌────
│ for (std::string &gtpt_boundary_name :
│      gtpt_boundary_names) {
│     std::cout << "Boundary name: " << gtpt_boundary_name
│               << "  id: "
│               << my_mesh_boundaries.get_id_by_name (
│                    gtpt_boundary_name)
│               << std::endl;
│ }
└────

produces

┌────
│ Boundary name: left  id: 4
│ Boundary name: back  id: 3
│ Boundary name: bottom  id: 2
│ Boundary name: top  id: 5
└────

Needless to say that `gtpt_boundary_names' holds a series of strings with boundary names and `my_mesh_boundaries' is a `libMesh::BoundaryInfo' object. The documentation states:

      Currently this is only implemented for ExodusII

Just trying to help. Please, don't get mad at me.