Hello,

I am trying to write both a mesh and data corresponding to a libMesh system
to a single MSH file.  It looks like this can be done with an MSH file
version > 4.

At this point I can separately write out a mesh in an MSH file using the
"write" function and system data to a POS file using
'write_equation_systems" or "write_nodal_data."

Is it possible to write both the mesh and system data to a single MSH file
with version > 4?

Otherwise, does anyone have an idea for combining legacy POS and MSH files
for system data and a mesh in another way?

Thanks!

-- Charles