No idea why it's not published. The development is also here:
https://www.notabug.org/broncodev/heron/src/not-working/py2libmesh

(which is a Git repository for anyone to read). Thank you!

On 2021-08-18 18:39, John Peterson wrote:
Hi Edgar,

Yeah I can't see your post, not sure what the issue is... possibly they did
not like the link you posted or something?

--
John

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 12:04 PM edgar <edgar...@cryptolab.net> wrote:

Hello John and libmesh-users,

The discussion is here, but it seems unpublished, for some reason:
https://github.com/libMesh/libmesh/discussions/2987

Anyway, I have the attachment here (will be there for 1 week):

https://anonpaste.org/?157252de59d151b1#8CHB81NdEuwjrcnG5AwTLyEnGPeg6z2cx5ZcpuSdL5N5

Thank you.