Thank you so much for the global support this week for #1lib1ref! We have
seen hundreds of librarians talk about  We are really close to the end of
the campaign: we look forward to your librarians still adding there
reference this week. More importantly, we are excited by all the creative
actions and conversations that have started about the libraries community,
and we look forward to hearing your stories, like this one by the City
Library of Auburn
<http://blog.sl.nsw.gov.au/pls/index.cfm/2016/1/21/1lib1ref--even-wikipedia-needs-librarians-too>
in
Australia.

But we have one more small ask, to make sure that the campaign ends with a
great final push! Share the following tweet
https://twitter.com/Wikipedia/status/690228287214215168 or the updated
version of the campaign's blog post:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/01/21/librarians-celebrate-wikipedia-15/

Thanks again!