Hi!

As stated already I'm a bigger fan of m/l, instead of IRC, especially because
it's more asynchrone communication.

Anyway. Yes, development is ongoing, but a bit slow, since most of the days I'm
really busy and in the evening I'm trying to recover from all the stuff I
learned :-)

OpenShift made some troubles for some time, but it recovered now and the actual
version is now online again:

https://avatars.linux-kernel.at/

Except for the menu items that are still not linked (any volunteers for taking
care?), how do you like the design provided by Niklas (aka nipos). Any errors
you catch?

Let me know!

KR,

 Oliver