Hi Bjoern,
On 09/07/2012 11:25, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
Hi Sophie,

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 10:47:27AM +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Some information on the bug hunting session in the FR community,
there has been 7 persons participating during the two days (they
even go on on Sunday :).
I'm now collecting feedback to draw a better process for our group.
All the issues found have been filled, reopened or commented.

Thats pretty amazing and an outstanding result! Is there a possibility to get
one or two of the participant on this list as a contact to the international qa
community?

That will come :) but their is still some work to do at a local level to grow and have a strong team able to work on his own. This is of course part of my goal to bring more members to bridge with the international qa community.

Kind regards
Sophie