Hi all,
On 19/04/2013 18:37, Joel Madero wrote:
> Thanks to Robinson we have a great new system for our agenda and minutes,
> minutes from today's meeting can be found here:
>

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19

Concerning this item
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/April_19#PENDING_ITEM:_Documentation_for_Localized_French_BSA

please consider that we (FR group) are acting as a community and not as
individuals, so instead of adding Charles (who is already overwhelmed
with his TDF activities and not interested in FR QA) add the FR QA list
as a primary contact. You can write in English there and anybody in the
team will react with the emergency your team needs.

Concerning this process
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BSA/Localization
it seems a bit bureaucratic to me. Our team is dealing with bugs
reported from our users list, forums or even directly by organization
like MIMO for years now. We won't report each submissions as soon as
it's reported via BSA if we consider it's not a bug or if it's a
duplicate or if we don't have enough information.
May be before writing such a page we should wait to have the process in
place already for one team, then see what are the usage/culture of the
new team coming to participate and write a general policy from there.
Kind regards
Sophie