Hi,

Florian Reisinger wrote on 2013-05-12 15:34:

I am moderating this list and Rainer had access to the spamfilter
rules.... IMHO Joel has the position of him. Thorsten IMHO has access
as well.... (More comments underneath)

ah, ok, Thorsten may have access indeed. I don't, but that's ok.

Florian, some questions to you:
Is this the dev or qa list? -> i am moderating on both systems and,
personally, I like "our" way more. What is even more important, that
noone likes to get spammed and (IMHO this has been stated out before
by a dev) bery few devs are subscribed to this list....

Both lists, IMHO - everything that's at @lists.freedesktop.org IMHO is configured that way, but I only know it from the dev list.

Florian