Hi,

Also changing the discriptions if possible would be great.

On 2015-02-01 19:47, Florian Reisinger wrote:
Hi Joel,
Add:
Janitor
Love
I18n l10n -> We have a category for that
Notourbug (we have a status)

Liebe Grüße / Yours,
Florian Reisinger

Am 01.02.2015 um 19:17 schrieb Joel Madero <jmadero....@gmail.com>:

Hi All,

Getting ready to purge some of the keywords below. I suggest
starting with removing CLEANUP0407, BISECT_PENDING, MOVETOXKC,
NEEDINFO, X12. Unless I hear objections in the next few days I'm
going to just move forward with deleting them.

EDIT KEYWORD...
DESCRIPTION
BUGS

bisected [1]
The bug has been successfully connected to a code commit that
introduced the bug (such as with "git bisect").
272 [2]

bisect_pending [3]
The bug seems likely to benefit from bisecting, (such as easy to
reproduce, etc.), but the bisect has not yet been performed. See
also the "bisected" keyword.
0 [4]

cleanup0407 [5]
April 2007 bug cleanup.
2 [6]

have-backtrace [7]
bugs that have a useful backtrace
236 [8]

i18n [9]
Xorg Internationalisation issues (i18n)
26 [10]

janitor [11]
Cleanup bugs, usually trivial.
9 [12]

l10n [13]
Xorg/X11 Localisation issues
51 [14]

licence [15]
Files with licence problems (e.g. mixing incompatible licences,
missing/non-permissive copyrights, et al)
2 [16]

love [17]
Marking a bug with this keyword means that you're willing to
help someone fix the bug, or that it should be fixable by a beginner
without any help. This should ONLY be set by a maintainer or people
familiar with the code base, and ONLY when it looks like a project
suitable for a new developer looking for a task.
8 [18]

movetoxkc [19]
Bugs that should be moved to xkeyboard-config, if still
applicable.
0 [20]

NEEDINFO [21]
The bug does not have enough information in order to solve the
problem. Please read the comments and add the relevant information
required to aid in solving the problem.
51 [22]

notourbug [23]
It's not really our bug, but we might work around it anyway.
2 [24]

patch [25]
Bugs with a valid patch.
21 [26]

regression [27]
Xorg bug regressions (issues previously fixed but somehow broken
again)
3406 [28]

security [29]
Security-sensitive bugs
6 [30]

want-backtrace [31]
Bugs whose triage could be greatly accelerated with the addition
of a backtrace from the crash.
14 [32]

x12 [33]
Bugs that require a protocol version bump.
0 [34]

[36]
Posting guidelines + more:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette [37]
[38]

Links:
------
[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=16
[2] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=bisected
[3] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=17 [4] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=bisect_pending [5] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=12 [6] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=cleanup0407 [7] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=5 [8] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=have-backtrace [9] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=1
[10] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=i18n
[11] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=6
[12] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=janitor
[13] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=2
[14] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=l10n
[15] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=8
[16] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=licence
[17] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=15
[18] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=love
[19] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=10
[20] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=movetoxkc
[21] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=14
[22] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=NEEDINFO
[23] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=11
[24] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=notourbug
[25] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=9
[26] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=patch
[27] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=3 [28] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=regression [29] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=7
[30] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=security
[31] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=4 [32] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=want-backtrace [33] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/editkeywords.cgi?action=edit&amp;id=13
[34] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=x12
[37] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
[38] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/