On 18/10/10 14:06, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
Hello,

I've done some work on entry level tasks. Specifically, I've removed all #if 0 blocks in the LibreOffice source tree. Also, a lot of bogus comments like /*N*/, /*?*/ and so on were removed. As more than thousand of files have been changed I didn't try to make a separate patch for each one. Some of the resulting patches were really large (10MB+) thus I uploaded them to external storage. Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B17lV1Y1fK9UMTM3ZDRlOWUtMjFlNi00YTE0LTg2NjgtYjdlOGVkNTljZDZj&hl=en&authkey=CNjS9v0C <https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B17lV1Y1fK9UMTM3ZDRlOWUtMjFlNi00YTE0LTg2NjgtYjdlOGVkNTljZDZj&hl=en&authkey=CNjS9v0C>

I contribute under LGPLv3+. Hope you can merge my contributions :)

Regards,
Povilas

I've looked at the basic part, looks good to me, currently I am in the middle of a build, I will apply it later, check again and push it ( will post here about that ). Thanks again!!! much apprecialted

Noel