Hi,

On 2010-11-12 at 00:31 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:

> > > Either we can merge the entire libreoffice-3-3 there, or we can merge
> > > just ooo/OOO330_m14, and continue cherry picking between master and
> > > libreoffice-3-3.
> >
> > +1 for merging libreoffice-3-3
>
> Sure, other projects are doing it like this already, i.e git.git has the
> same policy (features go to master, fixes to maint, then maint is merged
> to master regularly).

Based on this feedback, I did it :-)  I only reverted Tor's workaround
for the Windows version crasher at exit, so that it is still visible in
master, and it can get the proper attention.

>From now on, I'll keep merging libreoffice-3-3 into master with every
beta / RC, which means, if you have fixes that are needed for the
release, but can wait a bit for the inclusion into master, it is enough
to push them to libreoffice-3-3 (or generally to a release branch), and
you do not have to cherry pick them to master any more.

Regards,
Kendy