Hi Kami,

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 09:49 +0200, KAMI911 KAMI911 wrote:
> Currently all templates installed by LibreOffice (3.4) are in:
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/basis3.4/share/template

        Right.

> If someone adds here subfolders it is appear as empty subfolder while
> create a new document from template.

        So in the File->Templates->Organize - we see the bogus 'en_US'
directory that we don't want ? :-) or is this another issue ?

>  By the go-oo time we used common
> subfolder for such language independent files. Can we move
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/basis3.4/share/template/layout to
> /opt/libreoffice3.4/basis3.4/share/template/common/layout.

        Sounds fine to me - but it'd be great to explain the concrete impact
more clearly. Also, as Andras says, lets get this into master quickly,
and then

> In master i would like to delete $(insturl)/share/template reference
> and change the scp2 module to follow this change.

        It'd be great to better understand the rational ( not everyone is as
expert with templates and their problems as you :-) but in principle it
sounds fine to me !

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--