Hi,

Il 03/12/2015 17:02, Michael Meeks ha scritto:
* Terni (Italy) Hackfest Update ?
     + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Terni2015
     + Cloph to ask wrt. status.

We were around ~20 people, after a brief introduction on how free software / libo is developed we started working with the TDF VM. We divided people in groups and assigned them a cppcheck or scan-build issue. One group managed to post a patch that has been applied. Other groups got false positives. One participant posted a trivial patch on his own earlier this week. So we ended up with two new contributors :) We plan to try to get more people up to speed with the setup of their machines in order to partecipate at the fosdem hackfest.

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti
@rmistaken

http://menodizero.it