On 09/07/2011 03:14 AM, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Peter Foley<pefol...@verizon.net>  wrote:
Hi,

Here are some patches for various problems I encountered while building
libreoffice.

0001-libcrnf.a

is that a consequence of
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=291b85778669b4e4e276faab22add9d0e80046df
?

I would suspect so. That one apparently also broke my Mac OS X build, but I did not yet find time to look into it. (What fits somewhat nicely is that it shows up in a chroot build. My impression from the Mac OS X build failure logs was that building moz now inadvertently takes certain libraries from the system, instead of from (now) intended to be built in nss vs. (before) being built as part of building moz itself, and those libraries are not present, on Mac OS X nor in a chroot. Something like that.)

-Stephan