Hello,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2017-07-11 at 15:49:
My personal favorites would be to block a user automatically after
two of his posts have been deleted, or to block a user, after he had
made two posts within a short time (2 min e.g.).

Was that discussed at the ESC in the end? But it sounds like an easy
enough solution, to rate-limit spammers.

is this configurable in AskBot already (cc'ing Sophie on this, she knows quite some details about Ask) - if not, we need to fund implementation and I can check with Evgeny about the costs. Let me know, Sophie. :-)

Given the reports about spam I hear, it seems to make a lot of sense indeed.

Florian