Le 10/08/2017 à 09:13, Rene Engelhard a écrit :
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 08:23:42PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
What is surprising me is that : "Building LibreOffice 5.4.0.3 with one user,
and then building it with another user...". Does that mean that the local
repository is shared between several users ?

How does the local repository matter is this is about /tmp? /tmp of course
is shared between users.

I don't know but I am trying to understand how users are working on this machine. And I see this error message :
"fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /dev) "

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.