On 19/02/2012 10:14, Winfried Donkers wrote:
Markus Mohrhard wrote (15 februari 2012 19:05)
I don't like this solution but well the other option is to debug ucalc
and find why it fails ( it does not for me ). Since you now disabled
the test can you at least check after a full build that if you start
calc insert a note in B2 and then insert a column before B2 the note
is moved to C2. Ideally you would even check that inserting a row will
move the note to C3.
Presently, the problem mentioned earlier doesn't occur :)
I did however get a segmentation error once or twice on builds, whichj make me
suspect that number of processes/number of cpus may have something
to do with it.
I am absolutely no expert on this, but I hope this information helps you.

Winfried
What version of make does your system have? It seems like the 3.81 version has a bug with multithreaded builds. I know there is a patch that was compiled by one of the devs, just not sure where you can get it the patch for it.

Regards
Jonathan