Hi Lubos,

Lubos Lunak schrieb:
On Friday 30 of March 2012, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi guys,

        Regina's problem comes down to a corrupt .d file.

        Any ideas how that could happen ? are these generated by a pipeline ?
are we failing to delete them if a compile fails mid-flow ?

        Then again, Regina didn't abort the build manually, so the
ctrl-c-in-mid-flow case is not at issue.

        Thoughts,

  Is the problem reproducible? And if yes, does using our own make from contrib
help? I don't know if it's related, but I had the stock cygwin make
generating broken .d files (although IIRC the problem was generating Windows
paths rather than Unix paths).

I'm using the LibreOffice patched version of GNU Make 3.82 already.

Kind regards
Regina