Hello,

Alex, Robert and I plan to do a smooth migration from LXC to KVM based virtual machines. Steps involved are recreating all production VMs in KVM in parallel (we have enough IPs available), then shutting down LXC, then upgrading the host system. Luckily, with KVM, the base OS and kernel of the guest does not need to fit the one of the host.

For working on the gerrit migration, we have scheduled

        Wednesday, June 19th,
        at about 1600 UTC

Depending on how far we get, we'd directly switch the machines on that evening.

Is there any critical blocker for the above timetable?

Florian