On 1/26/23 18:10, Pamela Chestek wrote:
The OSI has now posted the recommendations of the License Review Working Group. The blog post is at https://blog.opensource.org/the-license-review-working-group-asks-for-community-input-on-its-recommendations/, with a wiki version available for comments. https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Working%20Groups%20%26%20Incubator%20Projects/License%20Review/#

None of these recommendations feel new; they all seem to be in line with our existing practices. Is that the idea, a codification of existing practice?

BTW, I (still) volunteer for the "license expiration committee". Happy to help with that.

--
Josh Berkus