Hi kkarad,
I'm a fellow newbie to lift (and scala) and ran into the same issue.  I
believe the solution is simple:  You need to create entries in your
SiteMap for every page.  You'll need to do that in your Boot.scala.
Make them Hidden if you don't want them displayed in the menu; you still
need those entries though.

I suggest reading chapter 5 in the "Exploring Lift" book that is
available as a draft PDF.
BTW, to the authors of that book:  I spent a lot of time trying to
figure out this exact same issue.  Could you make this more prominent?
Some examples of using multiple pages would be helpful.  Since the
SiteMap is so important, I think it would be good to add more coverage
of it in chapter 3.

Cheers!

--Andrew