On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:57 PM, pravin karne <pravinka...@gmail.com>wrote:

> what is the is+ method
>      sessionObj.is+ ("foo" -> 1)

sessionObj.is gets the contained object from the SessionVar.  In this case,
that object is a HashMap.

The + method is on HashMap:

http://www.scala-lang.org/docu/files/api/scala/collection/mutable/HashMap.html

> how it differ from sessionObj.is("foo" -> 1)

HashMap does not have an apply(p: Pair[??,??]) method, so this would not
compile.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp