That does look interesting - reminds me of liquibase but being in Scala is
more useful.

I was hoping there was a way to do this under lift's framework so that I can
work with model objects. Your idea of using a run task may be the way.

Would it make sense to have a hook in schemifier that is run after it has
done its work?