In a textarea?!! Why on earth would you want to do that?

I would imagine that you would need to use some kind of JQuery event binding
that subsequently triggered an XHR form submit; you'd have to implement this as
a JSON form on the server side id imagine though as im not sure how you'd hook
into the default AJAX form stuff otherwise... perhaps marius could shed some
light.

Cheers, Tim