Yes, it's the age. It's stops people dragging up mega old threads and i would imagine it's something archive related in google groups

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Feb 2010, at 14:46, Luke  Nezda <lne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Ross!  This was helpful.
- Luke

p.s. Anyone know why the following thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/b0509263e18c9a66/f36535bbe15273d6
only has "Reply to author" links and no "Reply" links?  Is it its
age ? (e.g., last year)  Just trying to avoid another inadvertent
email to author rather than the list.