> > Okay... sorry... but this is a gratuitous swipe.  Ugly == Not Easy to Use.
> > Nope.  Sorry.  I don't buy this.
>
> Maven commands that wont copy and paste correctly == Not Easy To Use.

Im not sure it is difficult to copy and paste:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://scala-tools.org/

Its one line... easy. Im not saying maven does not suck, but this is
one the wiki home page people...

> I don't see a "how to use SBT" or "how to make Maven suck less"  page
> in the wiki, can I write one?

The wiki is completely open. Yes.

> yet the examples and the lift book (and to a
> certain extent the design of lift itself) encourage putting markup in
> snippet code.  Show people how to do it the right way.

Disagree. The archetypes use bind these days so im not sure how we are
promoting use of HTML literals. Personally, I always always use bind.

Cheeers, Tim