Here's the text from the help topic on configuring entries in sudoers:

Configure Entries in Your Sudoers Files
When you add Active Directory entries to your sudoers file -- typically,
/etc/sudoers --  you must adhere to at least the following rules:

ALL must be in uppercase letters.

Use a slash character to escape the slash that separates the Active
Directory domain from the user or group name.

Use the correct case; entries are case sensitive.

Use a user or group's alias if the user or group has one in Active
Directory.

If the user or group does not have an alias, you must set the user or
group in the Likewise canonical name format of
NetBIOSdomainName\SAMaccountName (and escape the slash character).

Note: For users or groups with an alias, the Likewise canonical name
format is the alias, which you must use; you cannot use the format of
NetBIOS domain name\SAM account name.

So, for users and groups without an alias, the form of an entry in the
sudoers file is as follows:

DOMAIN\\username

DOMAIN\\groupname

Example entry of a group:

% LIKEWISEDEMO\\LinuxFullAdmins ALL=(ALL) ALL

Example entry of a user with an alias:

kyle ALL=(ALL) ALL

For more information about how to format your sudoers file, see your
computer's man page for sudo.

Check a User's Canonical Name on Linux
To determine the canonical name of a Likewise user on Linux, execute the
following command, replacing the domain and user in the example with
your domain and user:

getent passwd likewisedemo.com\\hab

LIKEWISEDEMO\hab:x:593495196:593494529: Jurgen Habermas:/home/local/
LIKEWISEDEMO/ hab:/bin/ sh

In the results, the user's Likewise canonical name is the first field.

Steve Hoenisch
Likewise Software Inc.
shoeni...@likewise.com

15395 SE 30th Place, Suite 140