Greetings all,

On Fedora 21 and the recently released Fedora 22, lilypond 2.19.21 crashes
on my complex score with the following verbose output:

Drawing systems...lilypond:
/home/gub/NewGub/gub/target/linux-64/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-release-unstable/flower/include/interval.hh:226:
T Interval_t<T>::center() const [with T = double]: Assertion `!is_empty ()'
failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

There is no indication of where this error is being thrown, so I am at a
loss to know how to localise this issue in order to submit a bug report. I
am unbale to release the score due to IP issues, and that fact that it is a
contemporary work in progress.

This is from the the 2.19.21 release downloaded from lilypond.org. The same
happens with a locally compiled build.

Should lilypond users simply abandon Fedora forever? [I ask this in all
seriousness.]

Andrew