Hi Harm,

I've had a chance to test some of this new code… and it seems to be working
great! Thank you so much for your amazing work. I'll keep testing and get back
to you.

One new question: Is there an easy way to increase the kerning between a
dynamic and any non-dynamic text that follows it? (I find the current space
just a little narrow.) I looked through the code to try to find the right place
to add a small \hspace, but couldn't find it. (Obviously, changing the
list-splitting " " to "  " adds space between *every* chunk, which isn't what I
want.)

Thanks,
Kieren.