I'm somewhat new to Vim and just started learning Lilypond, so I was
wondering if anyone with more experience might be able to share their
experience regarding workflow, plugins you're using, and in general, how
you've set up Vim as a comfortable environment for working with Lilypond.
Whether it's for snippets, live preview, keybinds, or anything that you've
set up in order to have a better visual workspace or to increase your
productivity and workflow.

By the way, regarding syntax highlighting, Lilypond has it built in for Vim
correct?
I found this from the Lilypond documentation regarding "vim mode":

> filetype off
> set runtimepath+=/usr/local/share/lilypond/current/vim/
> filetype on
> syntax on

Furthermore, the path listed here "/usr/local/share/lilypond/current/vim/",
I don't actually have this path. What I have is
"/usr/share/lilypond/2.19.82/........", but there's no vim folder though.
The folders inside 2.19.82 are: fonts, ly, ps, python, scm, tex.

Thanks in advance