Will Turner wrote:
Thank you. I've been using Lilypond for only a couple weeks.

This automatic conversion will give you the wrong impression about how readable Lilypond code can be.

I thi[nk] this is
the text I should insert:
\new Dynamics{
    s93-"rit." |
}

But this code will start the rit when the s93 starts.
To start the rit when the s93 has finished, insert an empty chord
   { s93 <>-"rit." }

The rit. needs to go in the piano staves on measure 94, but I don't know
where to place the code.

Insert it in the PianoStaff code after Staff1 and before Staff2.
This gets it placed vertically between Staff1 and Staff2.
For readabilty, give it its own code line.

Cheers,
Robin