Hi Richard,

On 2024-Apr-17 06:45, rich...@oneill-griffiths.net wrote:

Hi, I’ve been using the Anglican chant template to set items for our choir and
I’ve just a note spacing problem with one chant (Walford Davies) last quarter.

How do I address the note spacing for the B/C clash in the 3^rd bar?

Now if there’s also an easier way to show that voice split in the tenor part,
I’d appreciate it.

Probably better ways to go about this, but what I came up with is to change the
tenor part to:

TenorMusic = \relative { g1 af2 c2 c2 \new Voice = "melody" { << \new Voice {
\voiceFour \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = 1.2 bf4 af4 g1 } { \voiceOne c2 c1 } >> } }

This results in:

--

Michael