I use Frescobaldi on all of my Macs with slightly different operating systems.
It works well, but I'm concerned about the future. Unfortunately, I'm not a
programmer, so I can't contribute with coding. This is exciting, perhaps a bit
too exciting, considering how we'll be able to continue with Lilypond. Is
Frescobaldi the most common tool on Linux, or what do the majority of Lilypond
users use?

Regards
/MO