Alain,

nice, i hope we can see some code soon.
> Which versionning system do you use ? Is there a way to have patches or sth
> ?

I don't know how to create patches. I'd love to show you what I have...I'm
using svn just as you showed
me to do a while ago.

no one was offended

I'm so incredibly thankful for this. I could have easily seen how some of my
comments appeared
to be an insult - and for that I would gladly apologize. Rome is impressive,
but the uninitiated tourist may find something to complain about. Locals
don't :) .

Future will tell us, but for sure if you simply add some clear documentation
>  in the wiki, it would be great

Great!

Kind Regards,

Avery