Hi Luca

I agree with what Wolfgang said, and want to add that :

- i still do stuff on lincity-ng, even if it is not visible or released yet :)

- i have little time for this, and can't distract myself with other game related stuff

- i already tried to help people coming to us with "seems-good" ideas or project, but only lost my time so far. So i am very "cold" and won't do any effort until i see something, then i may reconsider things.

more answer below :