Hi again Marko

i sent my previous answer too fast
A build bot like yours is intersting as it provides an plateform we maybe don't have

Ideally for us i think
1/ maybe on a monthly basis

2/ compile log in debug mode
VARIANT=debug jam (equivalent to make debug, you can add -jN too if you want to use N core in parrallel like for make) This VARIANT=debug sets "-Werror" gcc compiler flag so we know what new version of compiler are doing (see in Jamrules)

3/ send by email to one list or developper(s) account(s)
 ideally only the NEW messages that did not occured in previous built
 (maybe just the diff for dayly built, or if too big the full log ?)

I think things like this may exist (in debian, and also opensuse built system), and we don't need it , but i hope these remarks may help you :)

Cheers
Alain