Speaking as a bicycle aficionado, I can say that these vintage Raleighs are
some of the best bicycles ever made, and you'd be lucky to have one or both
of them. They aren't build for speed -- they're built for riding to the
grocery store or to the pool in the summertime...a lovely, upright,
mechanically solid ride.  Love those things!!

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 9:57 AM Bill Rizzo <billri...@msn.com> wrote:

> We are giving away two women’s bicycles, made by Raleigh in England in the
> 1950’s. They have 24” rims and most of their original equipment but need
> new tires, some minor maintenance and a good cleaning. Best I can say is
> that they were comfortably operable 30 years ago. Photo attached.
>

> First-come, first dibs basis. I have a truck and can deliver them in
> Lincoln, if needed. Please respond to billri...@msn.com. Best, Bill Rizzo

Anne Taubes Warner
warneran...@gmail.com