From: On Belonging in Outdoor Spaces <onbelongingoutdo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021, 10:25:35 AM EST
Subject: Thank you for attending!

Dear Attendees,

Thank you for attending the first of two events this fall as a special
extension of “On Belonging in Outdoor Spaces”. We hope you enjoyed the program!
To continue improving the series, we have put together a two minute survey.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

On Belonging Speaker Series: Rich Holschuh (Recording)

If you enjoyed Rich’s presentation and would like to support his work, please
go to Atowi.org/donate. To help us with tracking, please type “On Belonging” in
the comment section when making your donation.

Atowi
Atowi is an Elnu Abenaki community initiative to affirm Native relationships to
the Land, raise Indigenous voice...

Some attendees were prompted to share some links and assets during Rich’s
discussion:
 MA Indigenous Legislative Agenda - Updates and action alerts
Green Burial MA - This was shared in reference to how burials like this are not
a new "trend," but something indigenous people have been doing for hundreds of
years
Change the MA Flag - Information on the push to change the white supremacist
flag and seal of Massachusetts

We hope you can return for our next speaker, Mardi Fuller, who will present on
Wednesday, December 8th at 7pm ET. Mardi Fuller is a hiker, backpacker, paddler
and general outdoor enthusiast.  In 2008 she completed hiking New Hampshire's
48 mountains that are 4,000 feet or higher, and this January she finally
completed hiking each of these peaks in winter.  She lives in Boston where she
works as a nonprofit communications director. Mardi is committed to personal
and corporate Black liberation and believes deeply in nature's healing power.
Mardi’s writing and accomplishments have appeared in Outside magazine, the BBC,
Melanin Basecamp, and NRDC.org. You can register for Mardi’s presentation here.

Thank you for your support!

The On Belonging in Outdoor Spaces team

On Belonging In Outdoor Spaces

deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum, Farrington Nature Linc, The Food Project,
Lincoln Land Conservation Trust, Mass Audubon, and The Walden Woods Project

Additional sponsorship provided by the Sudbury Foundation