I may be on moderation, this may be blocked.
I am told that Lincoln Talk is a private list and we participate as a
courtesy.
So as a forum, it carries its own selective bias.
In a sense, we don't participate in the overhead and have limited freedom
to express.  It is gratifying that Dennis story has leaked.