We seem to be losing a lot of mature trees along our road ways.
Maybe it’s age, a number have been killed by the topping that Eversource does,
in the name of pruning.
I wonder what the town can do to protect these aging and fragile giants?
It may be an expensive proposition, but, perhpas we should have the discussion.
------
Sara Mattes