Hi Everyone,
I am Francesca, I have a yoga business, Franayama Yoga
<http://www.franayamayoga.com/>. I have some time opening up in my schedule
and I am looking for people in Lincoln or surrounding areas who might be
interested in private yoga sessions!
I have over 1300 hrs of training and have been teaching individual and
group classes for over 4 years now. I work with all ages and abilities. The
benefits of a one-on-one session allows us to find asanas that best suit
your body, and meditations and breathing techniques that work for you.
Message me about my *Mother's Day Special*, if you're still looking for a
special gift!
If you want to discuss pricing, details or anything else please reach out
to me privately through my email or the contact page on my website.
Have a great day,
Francesca