Strategic Planning Community Virtual Forum
You are invited to join the School Committee for a Strategic Planning Community
Forum on May 5th. All community members are encouraged to join in this working
meeting to begin the strategic planning process for the 2022-2023 school year.

When: May 5, 2022 06:00 PM

Please click here to register in advance
<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtdeqgrjMpHN3TiQswmK5Jifp97jzS8x2c>
for this meeting to assist us in planning an event based upon the number of
participants. This will help us to create opportunities for everyone to
contribute their thoughts and ideas that will inform the development of our
Strategic Priorities.

May is the time when the District begins the process of reflecting upon the
progress we have made this year and analyzing all available information and
data to inform our decisions about setting Strategic Priorities for the next
school year.

The open virtual planning session will consist of sharing context about where
we are as a school district and the direction that we are headed in, followed
by breakout group conversations that allow us to hear from our stakeholders
about what is important to you and where you feel we should be placing our
resources and focus.

We encourage community members, family members, students, and school employees
to join the District Administration Team and School Committee to share your
thoughts and ideas.  The input gathered during this forum will inform the work
of the Administration and the School Committee as we develop our priorities for
the coming school year.

Below is the invitation to participate in the Strategic Planning Community
Forum.  Pre-registration is required and will help us to plan the event to
ensure it is efficient and effective based upon the number of participants
present.  Information about this year’s Strategic Priorities and the Strategic
Maps that outline specific actions and outcomes can be found on the
Superintendent’s webpage <https://www.lincnet.org/Page/3503>.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the meeting.