bill,
lan’s lapels out of concord does twice/wk pickup for dry cleaning, as well as
wash&fold.
we have been using the former ourselves for a few years now with positive
results. no personal experience with the latter; referred them out to several
friends & clients who use both services with positive feedback.
https://lanslapels.com
good luck!
-murat

Murat Arslan
REALTOR® | Founder | Broker Associate
Arslan Homes | Boston Residential
Keller Williams Realty Boston NW
1 Militia Drive Lexington, Mass. 02421
200 Baker Avenue Concord, Mass. 01742
+1.617.466-9466
arslanhomes.com
Nothing in this text/email is intended to create a binding contract for the
purchase or sale of real estate. The sender of this email does not have
authority to bind a client (buyer or seller) to an agreement via written or
oral communications, including by email. Please be advised, during your
representation by Keller Williams Realty, you will NEVER be asked, via email,
to wire or send funds to ANYONE, not even an attorney. DO NOT COMPLY WITH EMAIL
INSTRUCTIONS TO WIRE FUNDS. Before wiring any real estate related funds, you
should always call the receiving party to confirm the request's legitimacy
(i.e., confirm the ABA routing number, SWIFT code, and credit account number).
Do not use a phone number provided to you via email. Instead, we suggest that
you independently obtain the party's contact information via business card,
website, contract, or an alternate dependable source.