After moving from Cambridge about 6 years ago we were very happy to find
Sorrento's in Concord, which was a good enough stand-in for Armando's on
Huron Ave for slices.

But we are now completely devoted to the Upper Crust in Lexington, which
amazingly delivers to Lincoln (not via one of the food delivery apps, but
via their own website and drivers). And if you love the Chicken Shack from
Shake Shack, you'll be very happy with their fried chicken sandwich, too.
If you are picking up, the very best ice cream in the Boston area is just
down the block, at Rancatore's.

Max and Leo's in Sudbury is also good, with a nice crust, but can be sort
of heavy and expensive.

And finally Whole Foods carries frozen dough from Otto's (Cambridge,
Brookline, and next to the Capital Theater in Arlington), if you want to
make your own.