I totally agree. The Republican Senators should be ashamed. They have been
stonewalling gun reform legislation because they are beholden to the gun lobby.
Power and money is what they are about. This week, the Governor of Texas (Greg
Abbot), Ted Cruz, and Trump will be speaking at the National Rifle Association
annual conference. How do they get up in the morning and face their conscience.
 Will they edit their planned remarks I wonder?