Some thoughts. There are people who do not want bikes on the trails. There
are people who do not want bikes on the roads. There are people who do not
want bikes on the roadside paths. There are people who do not think we
should build more roadside paths, let alone bike trails.

Bikes are a much much more environmentally friendly way to get from place
to place than a car.

Margaret