*Answer from Susan Donaldson is below:*

The new stickers should be considered a* “First Sticker” *as they are for
the new 2 year period starting September 1, 2022.   Replacement stickers
are for stickers that are lost, damaged, etc.  Not a big deal if you select
replacement at this time.

*Susan Donaldson*

*Office Manager*

*Town of Lincoln*