The possible solution forLT “ fatigue” is to make sure you get posts as they
come in, rather then the digest which is daunting to scroll through.
If the posts come in, one at a time, it is easy to scan subject and/or sender
and decide if it might be of interest.
Just delete all the rest, without opening.

Just a thought….
Sara

Sent from my iPhone