LOOKING FOR GROOMER FOR MEDICALLY FRAGILE OLDER DOG!! Our 13 yo sheltie has a
feeding tube in his neck. He needs a bath and grooming but feeding tube area
needs special care and attention so that it does not get dislodged or wet. Does
anyone know a groomer associated with a vet practice or who has the experience,
patience and gentleness to work with our timid pup. He does not have double
coat and is frequently brushed by us. Many thanks for your help with this. We
are at a loss. Money and distance less the object that the specialized, patient
and gentle care.