Please join Lincoln Land Conservation Trust for our Annual Meeting this
Tuesday, September 20th. This will be a virtual program beginning at 7pm.
After a brief business meeting (updates from LLCT on our activities this
year and election of Trustees), we will welcome Avalon Owens to give
remarks.

Avalon Owens is a recent PhD from Tufts University, where she worked
closely with Sara Lewis studying firefly populations in Lincoln. In her
remarks, Owen will share her findings into the complexity of firefly
communications, and how these insects are impacted by light pollution.

This is a free program and all are welcome. Register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/llcts-2022-annual-meeting-tickets-404236972667>
to receive the zoom meeting link. You can also email
l...@lincolnconservation.org and we will register you.